Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Advanced Film - 53 Lavender Brown (Limited Color)
Limited edition brown collection with a range of fragile and dull colors with a sense of discretion.
Film-type mascara with strong smudge-proof technology. It stays on lashes for long hours yet easily removed by facial cleanser.
Curl Keep: ★★★★★
• How to remove:
Remove with any facial cleanser.
• NEW LIMITED EDITION COLORS OF 3RD GENERATION FILM-TYPE FORMULA FOR A STRONG WATER RESISTANCE
It's effective against water and oils yet washes off easily with facial soap. It lasts for hours without smudging or flaking, yet slips off so easily with regular facial soap.
• ALL-DAY CURL LOCKING!
Contains 'Moment Lock' ingredients and Memory-Shape Polymer
• SUPER DYNAMIC LENGTHENING EFFECT WITH 5MM OF LONG- FIBER
• CONTAINS EYELASH ESSENCE INGREDIENTS
Camellia Oil, Royal Jelly Extract, Argan Oil, Wild Rose Oil (Wild Rose Fruit Extract)
NUANCED BROWN COLOR FOR A LOSSE LOOK!
1. After curling lashes with an eyelash curler, apply mascara from the roots in upward with wiggling motion.
2. Apply to lower lashes with the tip of mascara.
3. Repeat steps until you get the ideal length and volume for eyelashes.
*If you are not getting enough mascara on the brush, lightly rub it against the inside of the tube and stir.
1. After saturating eyelashes with warm water, gently wash off with a facial soap in a circular motion.
2. Rinse off thoroughly.
• 53 LAVENDER BROWN
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ceresin, PEG-20 Sorbitan Isostearate, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, CI 77491, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, CI 77499, Propylene Carbonate, Nylon-66, Mica, Aluminum Distearate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Diethylaminoethyl Methacrylate/HEMA/Perfluorohexylethyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Squalane, Silica, Royal Jelly Extract
PRO65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Silica, and Titanium Dioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.