Achieve "sharp and bold brows" in an instant!
For a softer look, blend the color out with an attached brush.
Gel pencil can be used as eyeliner.
• How to remove:
Remove with Oil-based makeup remover.
• RICH INTENSE COLOR
Highly pigmented gel pencil easily creates sharp or soft looks of brows. The only limit is your imagination!
• MULTI-FUNCTION GEL EYELINER
It can also be used as an eyeliner because of a soft-core pencil, which won't hurt eyelids.
• LONG-LASTING WATERPROOF
Waterproof to resist sweat, oil, and smudging.
• CONTAINS PANTHENOL
Panthenol, a water-soluble vitamin, enhances the skin’s elasticity and water retention ability.
1. Twist out approx. 1-2 mm of pencil, and fill in the brows.
2. Blend out strokes with a brush before it dries until you reach your favorite shade.
3. Create a sharp outer corner in short strokes for a more natural look.
• Please follow steps below If you use multiple items together:
Step1: Eyebrow Powder
Step2: Eyebrow Pencil
Step3: Eyebrow Mascara
• 01 NATURAL BROWN
Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, CI 77492, C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Panthenol
• 02 DARK BROWN
Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, CI 77499, CI 77491, C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester, CI 77492, Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Panthenol