HEAVY ROTATION Coloring Eyebrow - 50 Lavender Ash (Limited Color)
Instantly shades brows that match to your hair color while grooming and thickening eyebrows with new limited color!
Multi-proof formula resistant to sweat, water, sebum and rubbing.
Contains Panthenol (eyebrow protective ingredient)
Technical brush that does not stick to the skin.
• How to remove:
Remove with warm water.
- CREATES NATURALLY FLUFFY EYEBROWS THAT MATCH YOUR HAIR COLOR
- FILM-TYPE EYEBROW MASCARA CREATES INTENSE COLOR !
- LONG-LASTING YET REMOVES EFFORTLESSLY WITH WARM WATER.
- The Key To Removing Eyebrow Gel:
- CONTAINS PANTHENOL
The liquid clings tightly to the eyebrows without coloring the skin. Select a color to match your hair color with this limited color
A single quick application can produce great coloration, an additional coat for even more intense color without coloring the skin.
Resistant to perspiration, water, oils, and rubbing, and prevents smudging for long hours. Easily removed with warm water and facial cleanser.
Wet the eyebrow with a cotton pad, soaked in warm water (104˚F / 40˚C), for a while. Remove by gently wiping away with a cotton pad.
Panthenol, a water-soluble vitamin, enhances the skin’s elasticity and water retention ability.
1. Comb with mascara brush from the outer edge of the eyebrow to the inner edge, against the hair growth direction.
2. Apply it from the inner to outer end as combing the hair.
3. Repeat the same steps twice for a more defined eyebrow.
*Can be used together with Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Pencil, powder, or liquid.
• Please follow steps below If you use multiple items together:
Step1: Eyebrow Powder
Step2: Eyebrow Pencil
Step3: Eyebrow Mascara
1. Saturate lashes well with 104˚F (40˚C) warm water to remove, lightly pinching lashes with fingers.
• 50 LAVENDER ASH
Water,Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer,Mica,Titanium Dioxide,Propylene Glycol,CI 77007,CI 77491,Acrylates Copolymer,Triethanolamine,CI 77492,Phenoxyethanol,Sodium Dehydroacetate,Methylparaben,Pentasodium Triphosphate,Propylparaben,Panthenol